Recall that part I of this nugget was published some days ago.
Today we complete the series. The post have generated lots of controversies already but it is extremely understandable.
- Never dish out your entire family drama on a first date. The guy just wants to know about you, not all the family troubles. It is more repelling than you can imagine, even if the man appears to be paying much attention.
12. Women should also stop the obsession over their bodies. It is good to eat healthy and work out but leave it at that. I know models would come at me for this but then, it is what some men out there think.
13. Never over-accessorize. Stop looking like a Christmas tree. Moderation is key.
14. Never leave home without lip gloss, your phone and most of all your dignity.
15. Never leave your used sanitary towel in the toilet for the next person to see. Women please! I am now begging.
16. Never wear very high heels if you can’t do the proper cat walk. You look like a drunk grasshopper. In the school where I finished, it is a hobby laughing at women who fall while walking on high heels.
17. Try not to wear short tops and be pulling it down to cover up that region. Come on, you knew it was that short so why wear and pull?
18. And finally, ‘Never wish to be like any other woman. There are others out there envying you for who you are. Stay true to yourself and stay true to love.
Do you agree with me?
It okay if you do not.
I must not fail to conclude by saying that the world would have been terrible without women.